Here you'll find answers to commonly asked questions relating to the legal case management software and consultancy service we provide to our clients.
If you can't find the answer you need, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
What is our preferred project management methodology?
Agile Lean, which allows for an iterative approach to development, eliminating tasks, reducing meetings or documentation that doesn’t add value.
What would your expectations of me be as a customer?
We would ask that you:
- Maintain an open and honest dialogue.
- Communicate with us as soon at the earliest opportunity, if there is an issue, report it!
- Provide clear direction and instruction.
- Work collaboratively to produce the best solution for your firm.
- Schedule an annual review.
- Get involved in the process.
- Tell us when we are doing something wrong or right.
What would your commitment to me be as a customer?
- Always be honest, open and transparent in our dealings with you.
- Be transparent in the way we charge for our services.
- Mutually agree communication pathways to ensure efficient service.
- Listen to you.
- Accept and respond to your feedback.
- Always endeavour to provide the highest value service at a fair cost.
- Deliver work to timescales and costs agreed with you.
- Provide you with guidance and support on your short term and long-term plans.
- Not make promises that we are unable to keep.
- Always give you our best and impartial advice.
- To appoint a dedicated account/project manager to help streamline the project, reduce waste and improve efficiency.
- Provide regular updates on time we have spent working for you.
- Meet our terms and conditions.
- Update you when new software initiatives are available.